Comes with black square appearance, long spout and flat handle, this basin faucet has modern design. The black square appearance looks elegant, the ceramic valve ensures long-last usage, the led "shows" the temprerature so that you're informed of that, and the handle controls the water flow and temperature smoothly. Don't hesitate to take it back home for your elegant bathroom!
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant antique black (oil rubbed bronze).
- Features a waterfall spout design that delivers a gentle cascade.
- Suitable for single hole sink mounting.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.1 MPa (1 bar)
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included
The LED light will change its color by detecting water temperature:
0-30℃ (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40℃ (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50℃ (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100℃ (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|Number of Holes||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Overall Height(Measured from Mounting Surface to The Highest)||5.31" / 135mm|
|Spout Height(Measured from Mounting Surface to Spout Outlet)||4.72" / 120mm|
|Spout Reach(Measured from Faucet Base Center to Spout Outlet)||3.94" / 100mm|
|Spout Width||2.36" / 60mm|
|Installation Hole Diameter||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|Flow Rate||1.5 GPM / 5.7 LPM|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Valve|
Homelava Faucets:Quality Assured
Beware of cheep and low quality faucets, all Homelava faucets are crafted from high quality alloys. The proof is the weight. High-quality ones are heavier.
A faucet's material determines its durability. Low quality faucet, the material can easily be rusted and the the water is not healthy with the material. Homelava faucets are made of high quality brass, which minimizes the chance of corrosion and from occurring.
The valve is a key part of every faucet. Low quality faucets with poorly built valves mean water leaks and expensive repairs. All Homelava faucets use high quality ceramic valves, which provide the best protection from water leakage.
All faucets are carefully packaged and including installation accessories and a manual.