Comes with modern simple look, square straight handheld shower and tub spout, this contemporary bathtub faucet has modern design. The chrome finish makes it sleek, the long tub spout and handheld shower delivers widespread water, and the handle controls the water flow and temperature smoothtly. Don't hesitate to take it back home for your elegant bathroom!
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Features a waterfall spout design that delivers a gentle cascade.
- Single handle for temperature and volume control with a built-in diverter knob, 3 installation holes required.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Recommended water pressure is 0.3~0.6 MPa (3~6 bar).
- All mounting hardware and waterlines are included.
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Feature||Waterfall, Handshower Included|
|Hand Shower Material||Brass|
|Number of Holes||3|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Overall Height(Measured from Mounting Surface to The Highest)||4.43" / 110mm|
|Spout Height(Measured from Mounting Surface to Spout Outlet)||3.54" / 90mm|
|Spout Reach(Measured from Faucet Base Center to Spout Outlet)||8.86" / 225mm|
|Flow Rate||Max 9 GPM / 34 LPM (Tub Spout); 2.5 GPM / 9.5 LPM (Hand Shower)|
Homelava Faucets:Quality Assured
Beware of cheep and low quality faucets, all Homelava faucets are crafted from high quality alloys. The proof is the weight. High-quality ones are heavier.
A faucet's material determines its durability. Low quality faucet, the material can easily be rusted and the the water is not healthy with the material. Homelava faucets are made of high quality brass, which minimizes the chance of corrosion and from occurring.
The valve is a key part of every faucet. Low quality faucets with poorly built valves mean water leaks and expensive repairs. All Homelava faucets use high quality ceramic valves, which provide the best protection from water leakage.
All faucets are carefully packaged and including installation accessories and a manual.