The curved spout, sleek chrome look, special handle and convenient hand shower all make this tub faucet modern. The curved spout with angled edges creates waterfall, the special handle controls water temperature and flow conveniently, and the hand shower meets your addition need while bath. Don't hesitate to bring this visual elegant item home and win compliments.
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Features a waterfall spout design that delivers a gentle cascade.
- Single handle with a built-in diverter knob included for control, 3 installation holes required.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Recommended water pressure is 0.3~0.6 MPa (3~6 bar).
- All mounting hardware and waterlines are included.
The LED light will change its color by detecting water temperature:
0-30°C (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40°C (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50°C (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100°C (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Feature||LED, Waterfall, Hand Shower Included|
|Spout Material||Stainless Steel|
|Hand Shower Material||ABS Plastic|
|Number of Holes||3|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Overall Height(Measured from Mounting Surface to The Highest)||2.83" / 72mm|
|Spout Height(Measured from Mounting Surface to Spout Outlet)||2.64" / 67mm|
|Spout Reach(Measured from Faucet Base Center to Spout Outlet)||3.9" / 99mm|
|Spout Width||4.75" / 120mm|
|Flow Rate||Max 6 GPM / 22.7 LPM (Tub Spout); 2.5 GPM / 9.5 LPM (Hand Shower)|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Valve|
Homelava Faucets:Quality Assured
Beware of cheep and low quality faucets, all Homelava faucets are crafted from high quality alloys. The proof is the weight. High-quality ones are heavier.
A faucet's material determines its durability. Low quality faucet, the material can easily be rusted and the the water is not healthy with the material. Homelava faucets are made of high quality brass, which minimizes the chance of corrosion and from occurring.
The valve is a key part of every faucet. Low quality faucets with poorly built valves mean water leaks and expensive repairs. All Homelava faucets use high quality ceramic valves, which provide the best protection from water leakage.
All faucets are carefully packaged and including installation accessories and a manual.