Comes with matte look, square shower head, curved hand shower and single handle, this contemporary shower faucet has modern design. The matte keeps the appearance clean, the rain shower head delivers waterfall, and the handle controls the water flow and temperature smoothly. Don't hesitate to take it back home for your elegant bathroom!
- Shower valve is available in a standard type or a thermostatic one, which features scald prevention.
- Constructed from solid brass and 304 stainless steel (shower head) for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant solid black.
- Includes waterfall rain shower head, hand shower parts and 3-function shower valve.
- Dual functional waterfall rain shower head comes in 22" x 9" x 1.2" (550mm x 230mm x 30mm).
- Hand shower with 60" (1500mm) smooth rubber hose included.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Recommended water pressure is 0.3~0.6 MPa (3~6 bar).
- Rough-in valve and mounting hardware are included.
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Hand Head Material||Stainless Steel|
|Hand Shower Material||Brass|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Flow Rate||2.5 GPM / 9.5 LPM (Shower Head); 2.5 GPM / 9.5 LPM (Hand Shower)|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Valve|
Homelava Faucets:Quality Assured
Beware of cheep and low quality faucets, all Homelava faucets are crafted from high quality alloys. The proof is the weight. High-quality ones are heavier.
A faucet's material determines its durability. Low quality faucet, the material can easily be rusted and the the water is not healthy with the material. Homelava faucets are made of high quality brass, which minimizes the chance of corrosion and from occurring.
The valve is a key part of every faucet. Low quality faucets with poorly built valves mean water leaks and expensive repairs. All Homelava faucets use high quality ceramic valves, which provide the best protection from water leakage.
All faucets are carefully packaged and including installation accessories and a manual.