Comes with black look, wall mount handheld shower and tub spout , this contemporary bathtub faucet has modern design. The black appearance looks elegant, the tub spout and handheld shower delivers widespread water, and ceramic valve ensures long-last usage. Don't hesitate to take it back home for your elegant bathroom!
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant matte black or polished chrome.
- Features a waterfall spout design that delivers a gentle cascade.
- A single handle to control temperature and volume, while a knob to divert water to either tub spout or hand shower.
- Hand shower with 60" (1500mm) stainless steel hose included.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.3~0.6 MPa (3~6 bar).
- Rough-in valve and mounting hardware are included.
The LED light will change its color by detecting water temperature:
0-30℃ (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40℃ (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50℃ (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100℃ (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|Feature||LED, Waterfall, Hand Shower Included|
|Hand Shower Material||Brass|
|Number of Holes||3|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Spout Reach(Measured from Faucet Base Center to Spout Outlet)||3.94" / 100mm|
|Spout Width||5.91" / 150mm|
|Flow Rate||Max 6 GPM / 22.7 LPM (Tub Spout); 2.5 GPM / 9.5 LPM (Hand Shower)|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Valve|
Homelava Faucets:Quality Assured
Beware of cheep and low quality faucets, all Homelava faucets are crafted from high quality alloys. The proof is the weight. High-quality ones are heavier.
A faucet's material determines its durability. Low quality faucet, the material can easily be rusted and the the water is not healthy with the material. Homelava faucets are made of high quality brass, which minimizes the chance of corrosion and from occurring.
The valve is a key part of every faucet. Low quality faucets with poorly built valves mean water leaks and expensive repairs. All Homelava faucets use high quality ceramic valves, which provide the best protection from water leakage.
All faucets are carefully packaged and including installation accessories and a manual.