Comes with modern look, special round shower head, rain handheld shower and sleek handle, this contemporary shower faucet has modern design. The in-wall installation type is modern, the wall mount shower head and rain handheld shower deliver rainfall, and the handles control the water flow and temperature conveniently. Don't hesitate to take it back home for your elegant bathroom!
- Please note that this product comes with a standard shower valve without scald prevention feature.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- High quality, corrosion resistant finish options: Chrome, Gold, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- A rain shower head (6" x 6"/150mm x 150mm) and hand shower can be operated individually or simultaneously with the diverter above the handle.
- Hand shower with 60" (1500mm) stainless steel hose included.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- Rough-in valve and mounting hardware are included.
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Shower Head Material||Brass|
|Hand Shower Material||Brass|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Flow Rate||2.5 GPM / 9.5 LPM (Rain Shower); 2.5 GPM / 9.5 LPM (Hand Shower)|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Valve|
Homelava Faucets:Quality Assured
Beware of cheep and low quality faucets, all Homelava faucets are crafted from high quality alloys. The proof is the weight. High-quality ones are heavier.
A faucet's material determines its durability. Low quality faucet, the material can easily be rusted and the the water is not healthy with the material. Homelava faucets are made of high quality brass, which minimizes the chance of corrosion and from occurring.
The valve is a key part of every faucet. Low quality faucets with poorly built valves mean water leaks and expensive repairs. All Homelava faucets use high quality ceramic valves, which provide the best protection from water leakage.
All faucets are carefully packaged and including installation accessories and a manual.