Comes with black look, large round shower head, rain handheld shower and curved tub spout, this exposed shower faucet has elegant design. The black design looks clean and elegant, the large shower head and rain handheld shower deliver waterfall, and the handles control the water flow and temperature conveniently. Don't hesitate to take it back home for your elegant bathroom!
- Please note that this product comes with a standard shower valve without scald prevention feature.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant antique black.
- Features three functions: rain shower, hand shower and tub spout.
- Hand shower with 60" (1500mm) stainless steel hose included.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware is included.
|Shower Head Material||Brass|
|Hand Shower Material||Brass|
|Number of Holes||2|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Faucet Centers||5.3"-6.5" (135mm-165mm)|
|Flow Rate||Max 9 GPM / 34 LPM (Tub Spout), 2.5 GPM / 9.5 LPM (Rain Shower), 2.5 GPM / 9.5 LPM (Hand Shower)|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Valve|
Homelava Faucets:Quality Assured
Beware of cheep and low quality faucets, all Homelava faucets are crafted from high quality alloys. The proof is the weight. High-quality ones are heavier.
A faucet's material determines its durability. Low quality faucet, the material can easily be rusted and the the water is not healthy with the material. Homelava faucets are made of high quality brass, which minimizes the chance of corrosion and from occurring.
The valve is a key part of every faucet. Low quality faucets with poorly built valves mean water leaks and expensive repairs. All Homelava faucets use high quality ceramic valves, which provide the best protection from water leakage.
All faucets are carefully packaged and including installation accessories and a manual.