Comes with wall mount tub spout and traditional handheld shower, this antique brass shower faucet is durable. The style suits antique bathroom, the handheld shower is held by slide bar, the tub spout and hand shower deliver water smoothly. Don't hesitate to take it back home for your elegant bathroom!
- Please note that this product comes with a standard shower valve without scald prevention feature.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- High quality, corrosion resistant finish options: antique brass, antique black.
- Coming with two functions: tub spout and hand shower.
- Hand shower with 60" (1500mm) stainless steel hose, slide bar and holder included.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware is included.
|Hand Shower Material||Brass|
|Number of Holes||2|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Overall Height(Measured from Mounting Surface to The Highest)||25.20" / 640mm|
|Faucet Centers||5.3"-6.5" (135mm-165mm)|
|Flow Rate||Max 4.5 GPM / 17 LPM (Tub Spout); 2.5 GPM / 9.5 LPM (Hand Shower)|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Valve|
Homelava Faucets:Quality Assured
Beware of cheep and low quality faucets, all Homelava faucets are crafted from high quality alloys. The proof is the weight. High-quality ones are heavier.
A faucet's material determines its durability. Low quality faucet, the material can easily be rusted and the the water is not healthy with the material. Homelava faucets are made of high quality brass, which minimizes the chance of corrosion and from occurring.
The valve is a key part of every faucet. Low quality faucets with poorly built valves mean water leaks and expensive repairs. All Homelava faucets use high quality ceramic valves, which provide the best protection from water leakage.
All faucets are carefully packaged and including installation accessories and a manual.