Comes with sleek look, simple wide shape, double handles and curved spout, this contemporary sink faucet has modern design. The chrome finish keeps the appearance sleek, the special shape makes it a modern item, the ceramic valve ensures long-last usage, and the handles control the water flow and temperature conveniently. Don't hesitate to take it back home for your elegant bathroom!
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Features a waterfall spout design that delivers a gentle cascade.
- Suitable for wall mounting, 3 installation holes required.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- Rough-in valves and mounting hardware are included.
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Spout Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Holes||3|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Overal Height(Measured from Mounting Surface to The Highest)||1.77"/45mm|
|Spout Reach(Measured from Faucet Base Center to Spout Outlet)||7.09"/180mm|
|Flow Rate||2.5 GPM / 9.5 LPM|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Valve|
Homelava Faucets:Quality Assured
Beware of cheep and low quality faucets, all Homelava faucets are crafted from high quality alloys. The proof is the weight. High-quality ones are heavier.
A faucet's material determines its durability. Low quality faucet, the material can easily be rusted and the the water is not healthy with the material. Homelava faucets are made of high quality brass, which minimizes the chance of corrosion and from occurring.
The valve is a key part of every faucet. Low quality faucets with poorly built valves mean water leaks and expensive repairs. All Homelava faucets use high quality ceramic valves, which provide the best protection from water leakage.
All faucets are carefully packaged and including installation accessories and a manual.