This black deck mounted tub faucet has a creative look and special hand shower. Double cross handles are convenient to control the water temperature flow rate, the hand shower meet your addition need while bath, and the ceramic part gives you a comfortable sense. Carrying ceramic valve, it provides outstanding performance, which will brought interest to your life!
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant antique black (oil rubbed bronze).
- A single function brass hand shower and tub spout can be operated individually or simultaneously with the built in diverter.
- Hand shower with 60" (1500mm) stainless steel hose included.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Recommended water pressure is 0.3~0.6 MPa (3~6 bar).
- All mounting hardware is included.
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Feature||Waterfall, Handshower Included|
|Hand Shower Material||Brass|
|Number of Holes||2|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Spout Reach(Measured from Faucet Base Center to Spout Outlet)||6.3" / 160mm|
|Faucet Centers||6" / 150mm|
|Flow Rate||Max 9 GPM / 34 LPM (Tub Spout); 2.5 GPM / 9.5 LPM (Hand Shower)|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Valve|
Homelava Faucets:Quality Assured
Beware of cheep and low quality faucets, all Homelava faucets are crafted from high quality alloys. The proof is the weight. High-quality ones are heavier.
A faucet's material determines its durability. Low quality faucet, the material can easily be rusted and the the water is not healthy with the material. Homelava faucets are made of high quality brass, which minimizes the chance of corrosion and from occurring.
The valve is a key part of every faucet. Low quality faucets with poorly built valves mean water leaks and expensive repairs. All Homelava faucets use high quality ceramic valves, which provide the best protection from water leakage.
All faucets are carefully packaged and including installation accessories and a manual.