Comes with modern simple look, deck mount design and flat tub spout, this elegant bathtub faucet has modern design. The black design makes it elegant, the tub spout provides waterfall, and the handle controls the water flow and temperature smoothtly. Don't hesitate to take it back home for your elegant bathroom!
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant black or polished chrome.
- Features a waterfall spout design that delivers a gentle cascade.
- Operated by single handle, 2 installation holes required.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Recommended water pressure is 0.3~0.6 MPa (3~6 bar).
- All mounting hardware and waterlines are included.
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Spout Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Holes||2|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Ooverall Height(Measured from Mounting Surface to The Highest)||3.94" / 100mm|
|Spout Heihgt(Measured from Mounting Surface to Spout Outlet)||1.97" / 50mm|
|Spout Reach(Measured from Faucet Base Center to Spout Outlet)||7.68" / 195mm|
|SPOUT WIDTH||4.72" / 120mm|
|Flow Rate||Max 9 GPM / 34 LPM|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Valve|
Homelava Faucets:Quality Assured
Beware of cheep and low quality faucets, all Homelava faucets are crafted from high quality alloys. The proof is the weight. High-quality ones are heavier.
A faucet's material determines its durability. Low quality faucet, the material can easily be rusted and the the water is not healthy with the material. Homelava faucets are made of high quality brass, which minimizes the chance of corrosion and from occurring.
The valve is a key part of every faucet. Low quality faucets with poorly built valves mean water leaks and expensive repairs. All Homelava faucets use high quality ceramic valves, which provide the best protection from water leakage.
All faucets are carefully packaged and including installation accessories and a manual.